Yeap! You can literary see me hopping like a school girl in excitement. Ohhh I have a sweet tooth…my great undoing! lololol and this is just a breath of fresh air as I can eat my cake and have it too…yeap! This is one healthy dessert and the fun part?….I can make these at home.
Now I got this from my best fitness social site of all Sparkpeople, you guys should check it out and join..remember to mention me-modupsie-as one who introduced you as I get some points for that, go check it and you will understand!!
In my quest to drop some pounds, it is a good thing to have such healthy treats to help with my sweet tooth. I have succeeded in getting rid of soft drinks and all kinds of soda for two years now, I am working on reducing my Guiness Malt intake..oh boy; pray for me peeps! lolol…and the almighty sugar. This I have changed to brown sugar…but guys…what is the difference?
So enjoy my little heaven courtsey of Sparkpeople!!
- 2 cups cut-up summer fruit (strawberries, peaches, watermelon, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1. Place the fruit in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
2. Add 1-2 tablespoons water, if necessary. Add sugar and lemon juice. Cover and blend until well mixed.
3. Pour into 4 oz. ice-pop molds or paper cups. Insert sticks. Freeze until solid.
All calorie count and nutritional info can be found here! http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=218
Thanks Sparkpeople! I love you guys!!!